- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
ERA: Epic Storytelling Game
ERA is a roleplaying game designed for small group play (1-2 players plus a storyteller) and quick play, with a session being completed in around an hour.
In ERA, you take the role of Legends – classic solo heroes (think ‘Conan‘, ‘Hercules‘ or ‘Judge Dredd‘ – or legendary partnerships (think ‘Fafhrd and Grey Mouser‘, ‘Han Solo andChewbacca‘ or ‘Batman and Robin‘) – and battle against a variety of epic obstacles as you progress on your heroic quest.
The greatest heroes do not always rely upon their strength of arms and each ERA adventure includes puzzles, chases, oration and moments of great knowledge alongside pulse-pounding action.