- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
ERA: Epic Storytelling Game
ERA is a roleplaying game designed for small group play (1-2 players plus a storyteller) and quick play, with a session being completed in around an hour.
In ERA, you take the role of Legends – classic solo heroes (think ‘Conan‘, ‘Hercules‘ or ‘Judge Dredd‘ – or legendary partnerships (think ‘Fafhrd and Grey Mouser‘, ‘Han Solo andChewbacca‘ or ‘Batman and Robin‘) – and battle against a variety of epic obstacles as you progress on your heroic quest.
The greatest heroes do not always rely upon their strength of arms and each ERA adventure includes puzzles, chases, oration and moments of great knowledge alongside pulse-pounding action.