- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Eternal Contenders In Stores Now!
Eternal Contenders, which Chronicle City have published in partnership with Prince of Darkness Games, is hitting UK stores this week. The game is being distributed by Esdevium and is also part of the Bits & Mortar scheme (http://www.bits-and-mortar.com”>bits-and-mortar.com) – so if you buy a physical copy through a participating retailer you can also get a complimentary PDF of the game!
UK Games Expo 2012 Best RPG Nominee
A RPG of Blood and Steel, Pain and Glory.
We, the Warriors ready for the fight…
Take the role of an ambitious gladiator, a deadly duellist – an eternal contender.
Prove your worth in the arena and fight your way out of the gutter.
Can you become a renowned champion?
Can you escape to a better life?
Or will darkness and pain consume your world?
Eternal Contenders is the highly anticipated evolution of the critically acclaimed Contenders role-playing game.
GM-free play means no preparation time is required to run a session. Instead, Eternal Contenders places every player’s character in the spotlight as a capable protagonist.
As the story unfolds these warriors’ dreams will be realised or dashed.
Duels are rich with tactical depth, with six unique combat styles to master. Which path will you tread: savage, zealot, rapscallion, militant, void-walker or friend of the darkness? Robberies, quests and betrayals mean the action never dulls!
Eternal Contenders can be used for any setting, real or fantastical which features ritualised duels or gladiatorial combat. A complete background is provided, allowing you to jump straight into the moribund city of Oblim – a last refuge for the desperate in a country ruled by scoundrels…
For 2-6 players, ages 15+
[colored_box color=”grey”]Category: Core Rulebook
Size: 108 pages, softcover, 5.5” x 8.5”
Interior Art: Black & White
Author: Joe J Prince
Stock Code: CHC51301