- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Fate of the Remnants Kickstarter
The gods have fallen, the world crumbles under the Oracle War. The fate of the remnants is in your hands. A tabletop Fate Core RPG.
Fate of the Remnants is a post-cataclysmic roleplaying game set in an ominous, ravaged world. Prophesies appeared that avowed the Godfall, which divided the faithful into those that believed the prophecies, subsequently branded as heretics, and the old spiritual rulers that tried to ban the Oracles and their followers. In the ensuing War of the Oracles the adherents of faith were either killed or exiled by angry masses that at last, after many years of bloodshed, turned on them.
As the war plunged the world into a dark age, the Darkness Before rose again, bewitching the weak and awakening the dead. Without godly wisdom or holy ceremonies no one were safe from the hungry evil, neither common man nor noble lady. In the ruins of towns and kingdoms survivors fortified themselves, forming either new communities or nations, trying to rebuild something that could never be again. In the last flickers of light, the old Archmages tread out, banished by the godly adherents since ages past. With servants of the gods no longer in power, they were now bent on making a last stand as guardians and sentinels of the last ruin kingdoms and their denizens.
The player characters may save the remnants of humanity as able lieges to dying kings, village heroes on watch for marauders, mercenaries or chamberlains paid by wealthy merchant lords, or as magicians in the service of the Circle Elders. They may rise to become heroes or allies to the legendary Archmages, maybe even turn the dark ominous tide… or fall down, ensnared by the Darkness Before and be forever lost.