- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Harrier Class Commerce Raider
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
[Fire Ruby Designs] Exilium Kickstarter
Exilium is a science fiction role-playing game set in a distant future in a solar system known as the Flame system. The Flame system is filled genetically modified humans, robotic Puppets, and uplifted animals of bewildering forms.
The game centres on a group of seemingly ordinary people that have become possessed by the feeling of being trapped in a body not their own, and haunted by memories of a bizarre and beautiful place. This forms a disconnection to the material world, making these individuals increasingly feel like lost souls. Only the thing calling itself the Envoy offers any explanation. It tells them that they are of the Numina – a race of post humans who inhabit a realm called Elysium, a paradise, majestically isolated from the material universe. The player characters are Exiles – banished for a crime they committed in Elysium.
Players must appease the Envoy to earn the right to return to Elysium. They do this by hunting others of the kind who have become obsessed with the material world – Numina who are termed Shadows.
In Exilium, players take on the roles of Exiles, post-humans who’ve been kicked out of Elysium, heaven, for a crime they committed. The mysterious Envoy offers a chance of return, but only if they help it hunt Shadows, dangerous post-humans wreaking havoc on the material worlds. As the game progresses players collaboratively discover more about Elysium and the crime they committed, and ultimately earn their redemption.
The Kickstarter is looking for funding to add fill-colour art and a professional layout to Exilium, which is a re-imagining of the In Flames science fiction roleplaying game and its two supplements originally available on DriveThruRPG and in hardcopy from Cubicle 7!