- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
A new product from DramaScape, floorplan tiles allows the Game Master to create their own dungeon by mixing and matching the tile pieces in this product. There are twenty-one pages of square floorplan tiles and one page of standup doors in this product.
Using all or some of the floorplan tiles in this product can create a massive dungeon, palace, castle, or village.
This product includes an entrance, a bridge, barracks, temple, a garden and well room, kitchen or tavern, prisoner rooms, storage rooms, a magician or alchemist’s study, bedrooms, tower rooms, and many empty rooms for the Game Master to fill out. There are many corridors, staircases, waterways, doors, ladders, and hatches to get the Player Characters from room to room.
The Game Master has plenty of furnishings that can fill out empty rooms, and plenty of trap tiles to defend the rooms if they hold something important. The last page has stand up doors that can be glued together to create more visible doors on the map.
Whether used as a whole to create a full map or printing out individual rooms, corridors, or tiles as needed, this product can be of great usefulness to Game Masters.