- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
Free FATE v0.4 now available!
The biggest changes are the introduction of the Ally stunt template and the Gadget and Universal Gadget sample stunts.
The full list of changes is:
Amended Mediocre (+0) & Average (+1) Lifting values.
Added an Extreme Consequence entry to the Engineering skill repair table.
Added the Ally stunt template and updated affected sections including removal of some now redundant sample stunts (Contact, Close Contacts, Minions).
Clarified that Minions cannot take Consequences and normally neither can Companions.
Update and additions to Advances section, now for Minions as well as Companions.
Updated the Sample Minions & Sample Companions.
Added Damaging Equipment section.
Added the Gadget & Universal Gadget sample stunts.
Amendment History changed to What’s Changed?
I hope you all enjoy it!
General formatting and structure changes plus minor text edits to allow page count to remain at 48.