- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Free Western Adventure From No Dice Games
All the adventures coming out between now and October feature the No Dice Compact Character Sheet which has also been added to downloads. So with those two files and your Core Book tucked under your arm (or loaded onto your laptop) you should be good to go.
All the adventures featured in this cycle will be compiled into Random Encounters Vol 1 along with loads of bonus stuff and all new artwork by their own Justin (who will also be contributing an adventure to the compendium). So the PDF serves as a taster but is, in and of itself, a complete nugget of No Dice joy.
Next month they’re taking a trip back in time to Victorian Britain where Justin will be serving up a dose of baroque horror faced down by the celebrities of the Victorian age in The Empire’s Finest.
About No Dice
No Dice RPG is a new system that was launched on June 1st 2009. The Core Book seeks to take the Role Playing hobby to some new places. The system attempts to redefine what is meant by the term “story-based RPG” in that most of the advice and techniques it suggests are not based around numbers.
Over time they’ve developed some fairly innovative uses for the playing cards we use as a randomiser. There are effects you can achieve with playing cards that you just can’t achieve with dice. Examples are available not only in the Core Book but also in the free monthly adventure PDFs released by the team.
Stop by at the site, download the podcast and join the forum. They’re all waiting to say hi!