- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
Full-Time Games Designer Vacancy
Mongoose Publishing is expanding yet again and we are in need of another full-time games writer.
We are currently looking for a full-time Games Designer/Staff Writer to work on our RPG products and licensed lines, including Traveller, Paranoia and RuneQuest. Such a person will conceive and write roleplaying games and supplements across a wide variety of genres, working as part of a team within one of the largest RPG companies in the world. Projects will initially be set but there is plenty of opportunity for flexing creativity and creating entirely new lines. The successful candidate will be working from home with a full month’s paid holiday every year.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Able to work fast in order to meet deadlines, while maintaining absolute accuracy.
- Already published, preferably in the roleplaying market
- Knowledge of Mongoose Publishing’s existing lines, both rules and background, is absolutely necessary.
- A passion for games and gaming.
- Computer literate (Windows-based).
- Excellent skills in written English, time management and planning.
For some people, this could seem like the ideal job – and indeed it may well be. However, candidates are cautioned that the position requires a great deal of hard work, dedication and commitment, as you will be responsible for a large part of Mongoose Publishing’s production schedule.
If, however, you believe you are just the person for this position, please drop me a line at email@example.com, including a CV/resume, covering letter and reasonable expectation of salary.