- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Fulsgar, the Warrior’s’ Guild (RQ)
This Runequest supplement expands the Warrior’s Cult first described in ‘Dryhaven’. In an all-in-one resource you can find one of the other most important aspects of any Role-Playing Game: the organisation behind conflict, warriors and bodyguards. Sceaptune Games give the background to Fulsgar, the god of Conflict, as well as more information on the Warrior’s Guild, additional ranks and organisational information, techniques for bodyguards and counterspells, additional spells for each Rune warrior’s find useful, and new spells, too. Sceaptune Games have also put in new warrior professions to support the Warrior’s Guild.
Oh, and they’ve also provided details about the cult of paladins, Korlin the Protector.
To help with the insertion of the guild into your own campaign, they’ve made key aspects of the guild Open Gaming Content, including the main Conflict Rune and a general purpose mythic cosmology. What’s more, to make using the warrior’s easy to use, you can find a range of warriors from militia watchmen to Heavy Infantry to Rune Lords and a war marshall, as well as ideas for scenarios/mini-campaigns.
It’s now easy to slot Warriors into your campaign, whether or not you want to focus on the motives of this fascinating guild!
Rune Sources – innovative ideas and essential guides.
Check the Sceaptune Games website for details/purchasing