- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Game Designers’ Workshop] Traveller5 Available in PDF
The Core Rules for the fabled 5th edition of the Traveller science-fiction role-playing game. The best-selling kickstarter project from Marc Miller, replete with
Character Generation for 13 careers, plus rules for non-human aliens (we call them sophonts), clones, chimeras, androids, robots, synthetics, and more.
Core game mechanics for Tasks and Skills.
Starship rules for construction, operation, and combat.
World rules for star systems, habitable, and uninhabitable, worlds, terrain, world surface travel, and more.
Maker Systems that allow fast, easy creation of guns, armor, weapons, and even Things– mushc easier and more usable than the old Fire, Fusion, and Steel.
Trade and Commerce rules detail how (with hard work) characters can make a living travelling betweem the stars.
759 page PDF including 19-page index.