- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Gladiators of Legend
This book provides you with everything you need to know in order to integrate the world of the arena into your existing campaigns. The first part details the arenas themselves and the people behind them – stable masters, nobles, arena managers and, of course, the gladiators. Five arenas are provided, ready to be slotted into any town, city, or even dungeon.
Next comes new rules to reflect the vicious combats that take place on the sands. Rules for chariots and their racing are also given alongside other, more esoteric matches. All these new rules may also be used by adventuring parties as they delve into deeper urban mysteries or traverse the harshest wilderness. Gladiators may work hard for the fame and glory they deserve and, possibly, their freedom too.
Finally, there is Sands of Death, a complete game based on the Legend core rules. Players each take the part of a stable master, training and grooming their gladiators in the hopes of making their fortunes within the arena. Gladiators of rival stables fight through a huge variety of matches, gradually gaining experience and skill as their stable masters continue to rake in the gold pieces from their appearances.