- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
Globetrotter’s Guide to Dramatic Development
A globetrotter must crawl out on the wing of an airplane to fix a broken strut while the pilot struggles to avoid crashing into the rapidly approaching ground. A thief snatches the map that leads to the lost city from their hands and disappears into the crowded market, forcing the heroes to give chase. Trapped in a small farm with a band of soldiers, the globetrotters are forced to join the defense against a host of hostile natives. Hungry cannibals will dine on the explorers unless they manage to escape their bonds and sneak out of the village before dawn. Do these situations sound like the sort of things you want your Leagues of Adventure characters to be involved in, but you’re not sure how to pull it off? Well, look no further! This supplement contains rules for exactly just these sorts of wild and exciting events.
Fully compatible with the Hollow Earth Expedition RPG.