- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Globetrotter’s Guide to Dramatic Development
A globetrotter must crawl out on the wing of an airplane to fix a broken strut while the pilot struggles to avoid crashing into the rapidly approaching ground. A thief snatches the map that leads to the lost city from their hands and disappears into the crowded market, forcing the heroes to give chase. Trapped in a small farm with a band of soldiers, the globetrotters are forced to join the defense against a host of hostile natives. Hungry cannibals will dine on the explorers unless they manage to escape their bonds and sneak out of the village before dawn. Do these situations sound like the sort of things you want your Leagues of Adventure characters to be involved in, but you’re not sure how to pull it off? Well, look no further! This supplement contains rules for exactly just these sorts of wild and exciting events.
Fully compatible with the Hollow Earth Expedition RPG.