- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
Globetrotters’ Guide to Gothic Horror
As written, Leagues of Adventure is a game of adventure and exploration, full of heroes with stiff upper lips and a desire to push the boundaries of knowledge. Yet the Victorian Age also sees the birth of true Gothic Horror. This supplement expands the setting far beyond the realm of the rational and into the realms of mentalism, the occult, and magic.
Designed for players and GMs alike, this supplement provides advice on running Gothic Horror games; new Archetypes, Skills, Talents, Flaws, and Leagues suitable for the genre; corruption and fortune-telling; magic and mentalism; occult tomes; a bestiary crammed full of monsters; adventure seeds; and sample characters and lackeys.
This product is fully compatible with the Hollow Earth Expedition RPG.