- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Globetrotters’ Guide to the Ancient World
The Near East is a timeless land, with a heritage stretching back to the dawn of recorded history. The cradle of civilization, it was home of the ancient Babylonians and Sumerians, whose cities and monuments stood proud in an age when Europeans were clubbing each other with stones. The cradle of three great religions, it was the home of the great prophets, whose teachings guide and inspire millions of worshippers to this day. Further east lies India, the jewel in Britain’s crown, and the source of much conflict. For globetrotters desiring adventure and exploration, ancient cities and exotic cultures await. Dominated by three great powers, it is also a covert battleground, the source of much intrigue and subtle manoeuvring for colonial supremacy. Welcome to the Near East and India!
This supplement explores the lands of the Near East, presents two new Leagues, contains notes on fabled treasures and the Midas Machine, and provides stats for four sample player characters and 8 henchmen.
This product is fully compatible with the Hollow Earth Expedition RPG