- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Globetrotters’ Guide to the Dark Continent
To the natives of Africa, the land is their sacred home: while it can be cruel, it also provides for their every need. To the European governments, the continent is a vast stock of natural resources and manpower waiting to be exploited. To both it is a land of mystery and superstition, with crumbling cities older than recorded time, natural wonders of amazing beauty, and living cultures whose stories predate the written word.
Welcome to Africa, the Dark Continent, a land ostensibly controlled by the European nations, yet one that does not willingly bow before their economic and military might. Trouble is brewing, making an Africa an exciting and dangerous place for those in pursuit of adventure.
This supplement details three new Leagues and expands on the Gazetteer information from the core rules. It also contains four sample player characters and a page of henchmen.