- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies: The U.S.E.-Akurran War
- [DramaScape] River Landing
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Troubles by the Boxload
Globetrotters’ Guide to the Dark Continent
To the natives of Africa, the land is their sacred home: while it can be cruel, it also provides for their every need. To the European governments, the continent is a vast stock of natural resources and manpower waiting to be exploited. To both it is a land of mystery and superstition, with crumbling cities older than recorded time, natural wonders of amazing beauty, and living cultures whose stories predate the written word.
Welcome to Africa, the Dark Continent, a land ostensibly controlled by the European nations, yet one that does not willingly bow before their economic and military might. Trouble is brewing, making an Africa an exciting and dangerous place for those in pursuit of adventure.
This supplement details three new Leagues and expands on the Gazetteer information from the core rules. It also contains four sample player characters and a page of henchmen.