- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Globetrotters’ Guide to the Far East
Far to the East, beyond the edge of Europe, lie towering peaks, endless steppes, vast deserts, mighty rivers, and impenetrable jungles. Amid this magnificent wilderness are the great civilizations of the Orient, whose antiquity rivals or exceeds that of any Western country. Links between the East and West stretch back over 1,000 years, but the peoples and their customs of these strange lands remain largely unknown in the Western world. Welcome to the Far East!
This supplement contains an expanded gazetteer, adventure seeds, new character options inclding rules for martial arts, Oriental weapons, and four new Leagues, two villainous Leagues, three sample player characters, and eight henchmen of outstanding character.
This product is fully compatible with the Hollow Earth Expedition RPG