- [Ennead Games] A Chunk of Sci-Fi: Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Starter Set
- [DramaScape] Submarine Pen Dock 7
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outlines Volume 1
- Chasing the Dragon
- [DramaScape] City Hall
- [Fire Ruby Designs] Exilium Kickstarter
- BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Desert Biosphere
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Universal Revised
Globetrotters’ Guide to the New World
Named by European mariners, the New World is home to cultures whose monuments and scientific accomplishments rival anything in the Old World. Stretching from the edge of the Arctic to the boundary of the Antarctic, the Americas are realms of endless forests and jungles, towering mountains, sun-blasted deserts, myriad islands, featureless snowfields, earth mounds of unknown origin and purpose, crumbling temples, and vine-covered pyramids. In the center and south the hand of colonialism has weakened, giving birth to new countries struggling to find their identity and position in the world. In the north the Americans and Canadians push deep into the vast wildernesses, bringing with them the wonders and problems of the modern age. Welcome to the Americas!
This supplement takes a tour through Brazil, British Honduras, Canada, The Caribbean, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, The Guianas, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, and the United States of America. There’a also a new League, a villainous cult, four sample characters, and a page of henchmen.
This product is fully compatible with the Hollow Earth Expedition RPG.