- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Globetrotters’ Guide to the New World
Named by European mariners, the New World is home to cultures whose monuments and scientific accomplishments rival anything in the Old World. Stretching from the edge of the Arctic to the boundary of the Antarctic, the Americas are realms of endless forests and jungles, towering mountains, sun-blasted deserts, myriad islands, featureless snowfields, earth mounds of unknown origin and purpose, crumbling temples, and vine-covered pyramids. In the center and south the hand of colonialism has weakened, giving birth to new countries struggling to find their identity and position in the world. In the north the Americans and Canadians push deep into the vast wildernesses, bringing with them the wonders and problems of the modern age. Welcome to the Americas!
This supplement takes a tour through Brazil, British Honduras, Canada, The Caribbean, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, The Guianas, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, and the United States of America. There’a also a new League, a villainous cult, four sample characters, and a page of henchmen.
This product is fully compatible with the Hollow Earth Expedition RPG.