- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
Globetrotters’ Guide to the New World
Named by European mariners, the New World is home to cultures whose monuments and scientific accomplishments rival anything in the Old World. Stretching from the edge of the Arctic to the boundary of the Antarctic, the Americas are realms of endless forests and jungles, towering mountains, sun-blasted deserts, myriad islands, featureless snowfields, earth mounds of unknown origin and purpose, crumbling temples, and vine-covered pyramids. In the center and south the hand of colonialism has weakened, giving birth to new countries struggling to find their identity and position in the world. In the north the Americans and Canadians push deep into the vast wildernesses, bringing with them the wonders and problems of the modern age. Welcome to the Americas!
This supplement takes a tour through Brazil, British Honduras, Canada, The Caribbean, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, The Guianas, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, and the United States of America. There’a also a new League, a villainous cult, four sample characters, and a page of henchmen.
This product is fully compatible with the Hollow Earth Expedition RPG.