- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Globetrotters’ Guide to Unusual Places
The world is vast and wondrous place. An entire ice-sheathed continent and the fathomless depths of the ocean floor have yet to be explored beyond cursory expeditions, and miles of dark, dank caverns have never echoed with the footsteps of man. While explorers prepare to penetrate these last truly unexplored regions, others cast their eyes to the heavens, wondering what might be found on the Moon, or even Mars, the planet of war, and cloud-swathed Venus, the planet of love.
This supplement focuses on some of the more unusual places globetrotters might end up exploring on their journeys of adventure and derring-do, and provides stats for their inhabitants. It introduces new Leagues, weird science devices, and Flaws, and provides two sample character and a page of henchmen ideal for aiding in expeditions to the unusual realms.
Although written for Leagues of Adventure, this produce is fully compatible with the Hollow Earth Expedition RPG.