- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
G*M*S Magazine launches its first Kickstarter, Dice & Slice
G*M*S Magazine are very pleased (and a bit anxious!) to announce they’ve launched their first Kickstarter project. They want to produce 15 episodes of a webshow called Dice & Slice which will feature game reviews and gameplay but with a twist.
They’re also going to cover recipes and ideas for gaming food. They want to dispel the myth that gamers only eat junk food and to do that they’ll show people who are less keen on cooking how to do amazing stuff with very little effort.
However both Martin and Paco are very keen to make sure this series is not just about what they want to show you, but what you’d like to see, so they’ve set the pledge levels for people to decide what games are played and what food is cooked.
Please do take a look at the campaign page and consider pledging. They think they can do something really cool, but they need the support of the community to move things forward.