- [DramaScape] Lake Prison
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Political Ideology
- REVOLUTIONARIES — American War of Independence RPG
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller RPG: The Great Rift & Deep Space Exploration
- [D101 Games] Summer Sale 25% Off
- [Ennead Games] Corporate Babble Generator
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Reach Adventure 4: Last Flight of the Amuar
Goblin Kobold and Spriggan
Goblin Kobold and Spriggan; a racial-vocation supplement for Shattered Moon.
The kobold, while being a great sidekick has the potential to be one of the best asseaths around, and their skill in creating magical runes means that they can create ready to use weave potential in their down time. Team them up with a dwarven tinker or the soon to be released Uithtan (dwarven smith) and they can create some of the most potent asseath objects the world of Shattered Moon has seen.
As for the spriggan, here is an avatar you don’t want to judge by their cover. Masters of disguise and polymorph they can fool even the keen sensed lilim into believing they are one of their own. Match that with their fighting potential and you have one hell of a threat. Whether acting as a scout or an assassin, the goblin spriggan is not one to be underestimated.
Included in this supplement:
- Details of the Kobold and Spriggan racial vocations for goblins
- Example templates (Weaver/Kobold, Cloaker/Spriggan), including completed avatar record sheets ready to begin play.
- Three new prowess; Morphtastic, Self defense (non-vocation) and Runecaster
- Three new talents; Assistant, Grogan and Musk