- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Goblin Kobold and Spriggan
Goblin Kobold and Spriggan; a racial-vocation supplement for Shattered Moon.
The kobold, while being a great sidekick has the potential to be one of the best asseaths around, and their skill in creating magical runes means that they can create ready to use weave potential in their down time. Team them up with a dwarven tinker or the soon to be released Uithtan (dwarven smith) and they can create some of the most potent asseath objects the world of Shattered Moon has seen.
As for the spriggan, here is an avatar you don’t want to judge by their cover. Masters of disguise and polymorph they can fool even the keen sensed lilim into believing they are one of their own. Match that with their fighting potential and you have one hell of a threat. Whether acting as a scout or an assassin, the goblin spriggan is not one to be underestimated.
Included in this supplement:
- Details of the Kobold and Spriggan racial vocations for goblins
- Example templates (Weaver/Kobold, Cloaker/Spriggan), including completed avatar record sheets ready to begin play.
- Three new prowess; Morphtastic, Self defense (non-vocation) and Runecaster
- Three new talents; Assistant, Grogan and Musk