- [DramaScape] Lake Prison
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Political Ideology
- REVOLUTIONARIES — American War of Independence RPG
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller RPG: The Great Rift & Deep Space Exploration
- [D101 Games] Summer Sale 25% Off
- [Ennead Games] Corporate Babble Generator
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Reach Adventure 4: Last Flight of the Amuar
Golden Crown Awards 2013
Following on from the successful 10th Anniversary Awards, I am pleased to announce the annual Golden Crown Awards!
The categories are:
- Best Role Playing Game
- Best Artwork/Production Values in a Role Playing Game
- Best Supplement for a Role Playing Game
- Best Official Website/Podcast
- Best Unofficial Website/Podcast
- Best UK Convention
The eligibility rules are simple. The nominated item must have been released, updated, or run (as appropriate) between 1 January 2013 and 31 December 2013. In the case of a convention it must have been run, at least once, during that period. Nominations can be made in this thread, via PM or the contact form. Closing date for nominations is midnight (GMT) 31 December 2013. Individuals may nominate any number of items in each category but each item nominated must come with supporting justification to enable the judges to make a decision for those items they are not aware of. Judging will take place during January and it is hoped to announce the winners in February.
The judges for the 10th Anniversary awards were (in alphabetical order): dpmcalister, Evilgaz, GB Steve and Graham W. If you’d like to volunteer to be a judge for the 2013 awards, please contact me. The only requirements for judging are that you must be available to take part in the discussions regarding the nominations during January (these discussions take place in a hidden forum here) and then be lambasted for those choices forever more by those who disagree with you ;). There are 5 judge positions available and previous judges are more than welcome to take part again if they wish.
If anyone has any questions please post them below. If need be I will update this post with an FAQ section.
Let the nominations begin 😀