- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
Golden Crown Awards
I’m starting the celebrations for UK Role Players 10th anniversary or, rather, the planning for them, a little early. Ten years is a long time in the roleplaying world and there have been some great highs and lows in that period. This is your chance to nominate the best of them in the UK Role Players Golden Crown Awards!
The categories are:
- Best Role Playing Game
- Best Artwork/Production Values in a Role Playing Game
- Best Supplement for a Role Playing Game
- Best Official Website/Podcast
- Best Unofficial Website/Podcast
- Best UK Convention
The eligibility rules are simple. The nominated item must have been released (or started in the case of a website/podcast) between 1 January 2003 and 31 December 2012. In the case of a convention it must have been run, at least once, during that period. Nominations can be made in this thread, via PM or the contact form (linked at the bottom of every page). Closing date for nominations is 31 December 2012. Individuals may nominate any number of items in each category but each item nominated must come with supporting justification to enable the judges to make a decision for those items they are not aware of. Judging will take place during January and it is hoped to announce the winners in February (and possibly at Conception should that be possible).
I will be one of the judges, but I am looking for another four (to bring the team to five in total). Interested parties should PM me with their details. There are no requirements to being a judge other than a willingness to help select the winning entries and then be lambasted for those choices forever more by those who disagree with you 😉
If anyone has any questions please post them below. If need be I will update this post with an FAQ section.
Let the nominations begin 😀