- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Grand Scheme Publishing] Rank & Vile
This is a fantasy adventure where the characters are the monsters! Your squad is beseiging a civilised city, and you’ve been many moons in this mud. If the enemy don’t get you the food will, or the officers. Or the ogres.
Fifteen events take your squad from the relative safety of their seige tower to the final assault on the walls. In between, you’ll follow orders, no matter what they are.
Five PCs are provided with 5e stats. It’s simplicity itself to use this scenario for any fantasy edition or rules, as it’s heavy on the words and light on the numbers so you can make it your own.