- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
[Grand Scheme Publishing] Rank & Vile
This is a fantasy adventure where the characters are the monsters! Your squad is beseiging a civilised city, and you’ve been many moons in this mud. If the enemy don’t get you the food will, or the officers. Or the ogres.
Fifteen events take your squad from the relative safety of their seige tower to the final assault on the walls. In between, you’ll follow orders, no matter what they are.
Five PCs are provided with 5e stats. It’s simplicity itself to use this scenario for any fantasy edition or rules, as it’s heavy on the words and light on the numbers so you can make it your own.