- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[Grand Scheme Publishing] Rank & Vile
This is a fantasy adventure where the characters are the monsters! Your squad is beseiging a civilised city, and you’ve been many moons in this mud. If the enemy don’t get you the food will, or the officers. Or the ogres.
Fifteen events take your squad from the relative safety of their seige tower to the final assault on the walls. In between, you’ll follow orders, no matter what they are.
Five PCs are provided with 5e stats. It’s simplicity itself to use this scenario for any fantasy edition or rules, as it’s heavy on the words and light on the numbers so you can make it your own.