- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
[Groundhoggoth Games] Blood and Water
There’s this werewolf, a vampire and a ghost who share a house… but this is no joke. As it turns out, death is not the end for everybody, though it usually puts an end to your social life. Somewhere between being human and being a monster you’ll find the characters in this game: people who cannot return to the family they knew but aren’t ready to embrace the thing they have become. They say that blood is thicker than water, but when your own blood turns against you, you have to find a new kind of family, one who will accept you for what you are.
Blood & Water is an original storygame about supernatural housemates getting on with their unlives and walking the tightrope between the mortal life they can’t let go of and the supernatural one they dare not embrace. A simple dice mechanic enforces your reliance on your housemates to help you out, but also makes you vulnerable to their screw-ups. Create your own monstrous mythologies and explore what they mean in the modern world.
Includes all the rules & guidance needed for making your own supernatural archetypes and playing out their lives in a modern urban setting, how to tell stories surrounding them, tips & techniques for richer, deeper play and two suggested reskins of the basic game for playing alien observers or superheroes.
“An awesome, awesome game of mundane nonsense… has a deceptively light mechanic that is so cunningly clever that it has to be experienced to appreciate.”
—Neil Gow, creator of Duty & Honour.