- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Groundhoggoth Games] Fin de Siècle
Fin de Siècle is a rules-light game about fictitious scientific breakthroughs at the end of the 19th century: this is the world as seen by H.G. Wells and Jules Verne, with eccentric lone inventors making discoveries with the potential to change the future. The protagonists portrayed by the players of this game are those charged with controlling and policing these breakthroughs: basically, this is Victorian Fringe.