- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Groundhoggoth Games] First Issues
First Issues is a simple, playbook-based, superheroic storygame: using just a pocketful of change and your imagination, you can create your own comic book adventures featuring the eight superheroes provided, or you can even make up your own superhero.
The documents provided include eight ready-to-play characters, a blank template for creating your own superhero and a brief guide to running the game for the GM.
- Dynama: Unstoppable Woman of Energy!
- Dr. Fauna: Master of the Animal Kingdom!
- The Haste: The Man Who Can Outrun Death!
- Hotwire: Mysterious Alien Mistress of Science!
- Ms. Mob: The Invincible One-Woman Army!
- Photus: Mightiest Mechanical Marvel of the Age!
- The Seraph: Angelic Defender of the Downtrodden!
- The Witness: Sharp Suited Spectre of the Streets!
- Hero Template: A blank playbook for creating your own characters.
- Letters to the Editor: Rules explanations, guidance and tips for the GM.