- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Groundhoggoth Games] First Issues
First Issues is a simple, playbook-based, superheroic storygame: using just a pocketful of change and your imagination, you can create your own comic book adventures featuring the eight superheroes provided, or you can even make up your own superhero.
The documents provided include eight ready-to-play characters, a blank template for creating your own superhero and a brief guide to running the game for the GM.
- Dynama: Unstoppable Woman of Energy!
- Dr. Fauna: Master of the Animal Kingdom!
- The Haste: The Man Who Can Outrun Death!
- Hotwire: Mysterious Alien Mistress of Science!
- Ms. Mob: The Invincible One-Woman Army!
- Photus: Mightiest Mechanical Marvel of the Age!
- The Seraph: Angelic Defender of the Downtrodden!
- The Witness: Sharp Suited Spectre of the Streets!
- Hero Template: A blank playbook for creating your own characters.
- Letters to the Editor: Rules explanations, guidance and tips for the GM.