- [DramaScape] Lake Prison
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Political Ideology
- REVOLUTIONARIES — American War of Independence RPG
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller RPG: The Great Rift & Deep Space Exploration
- [D101 Games] Summer Sale 25% Off
- [Ennead Games] Corporate Babble Generator
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Reach Adventure 4: Last Flight of the Amuar
[Groundhoggoth Games] Free Games!
Groundhoggoth Games have been writing up shortgames on their blog for over a year now and there’s a substantial collection of genres, themes, tones and lengths available, from the poetically light Shadow Puppet Theatre to the meatier Thought Police.
The latest two games they’ve added are:
Feedback: This is a short game about processes and building upon what has already been stated: in it, the player’s collectively take on the role of a crashed AI trying to diagnose what went wrong with it and complete its function, whatever that is.
Gingersnap: This is intended as a relatively light, possibly sad game about queer romance, dating and sex… but you could use it to tell non-queer stories too, I’ll leave that up to you. It’s a little more substantial than the average short game on the blog, because it covers some more complex topics than usual. Finally, you don’t have to be queer to play this game, but it helps!