- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Groundhoggoth Games] Play Dead #1: 101 Zombies!
Groundhoggoth Games are starting this year by publishing four short games under the umbrella title of Play Dead and the first of these is now available:
The dead have arisen to feast upon the living… again. You and your team have been dispatched to the site of a major zombie outbreak with instructions to contain and eliminate the threat. Using your brute strength, agility and ingenuity, see if you can score the most zombie kills without becoming their lunch!
This is a friendly-but-competitive, GM-less, rules-lite RPG which starts when you roll 101d6 to represent the 101 Zombies that must be destroyed before they overrun the site and force the PCs to retreat or die. This edition includes an additional chapter of optional content for the game, covering special zombies types, character talents and mission goals. Both digital and print format pdfs are included in the package.