- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Groundhoggoth Games] Play Dead #2: Pyramid
The Tomb of the ancient Pharaoh’s has been unearthed and your team of explorers is one of the first to delve into it, looking for the buried glories of the past… but human greed taints the expedition and, ultimatley, only one of you will emerge victorious!
A quick & dirty dice game with strong role-playing elements, you take on the role of one of a party of explorers seeking the Treasure of the Pharaohs’ in a newly discovered tomb. As well as an explorer, however, you also take on the role of the traps & guardians that the player on your left must face as they plunge deeper into the unknown.