- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Groundhoggoth Games] Play Dead #3: Mystery of Life
In the celestial justice system, the people are represented
by two separate yet equally important groups:
the angels & demons who investigate self-inflicted deaths,
and the Eternals, who prosecute the deceased.
These are their stories.
This is a game for exactly four players, split into two phases:
- Phase 1: An angel & demon investigate a death, collecting evidence as to whether the deceased’s soul is destined for heaven & hell.
- Phase 2: The evidence is brought before the court, with historical figures arguing for the soul’s ultimate destiny.
Warning: As this game uses black humour to deal with death, mortality, self-inflicted harm and the issue of good & evil, it may not be suitable for all players and is resommended for a mature audience.