- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: The Torpol Cluster
- [Ennead Games] Empire Builder: Settlement Overview
- [Raging Swan Press] Christmas Megabundle
- [DramaScape] Grand Hall
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Space & Sci-Fi Encounter Concepts
- [DramaScape] Parking Garage
- [Precis Intermedia] High Valor (Revised Edition)
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunk – Volume 12: Creatures
- [Triple Ace Games] Heroes & Villains III: Citizens of Al-Shirkuh
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy
[Groundhoggoth Games] Play Dead #3: Mystery of Life
In the celestial justice system, the people are represented
by two separate yet equally important groups:
the angels & demons who investigate self-inflicted deaths,
and the Eternals, who prosecute the deceased.
These are their stories.
This is a game for exactly four players, split into two phases:
- Phase 1: An angel & demon investigate a death, collecting evidence as to whether the deceased’s soul is destined for heaven & hell.
- Phase 2: The evidence is brought before the court, with historical figures arguing for the soul’s ultimate destiny.
Warning: As this game uses black humour to deal with death, mortality, self-inflicted harm and the issue of good & evil, it may not be suitable for all players and is resommended for a mature audience.