- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Groundhoggoth Games] Play Dead #3: Mystery of Life
In the celestial justice system, the people are represented
by two separate yet equally important groups:
the angels & demons who investigate self-inflicted deaths,
and the Eternals, who prosecute the deceased.
These are their stories.
This is a game for exactly four players, split into two phases:
- Phase 1: An angel & demon investigate a death, collecting evidence as to whether the deceased’s soul is destined for heaven & hell.
- Phase 2: The evidence is brought before the court, with historical figures arguing for the soul’s ultimate destiny.
Warning: As this game uses black humour to deal with death, mortality, self-inflicted harm and the issue of good & evil, it may not be suitable for all players and is resommended for a mature audience.