- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Groundhoggoth Games] Play Dead #3: Mystery of Life
In the celestial justice system, the people are represented
by two separate yet equally important groups:
the angels & demons who investigate self-inflicted deaths,
and the Eternals, who prosecute the deceased.
These are their stories.
This is a game for exactly four players, split into two phases:
- Phase 1: An angel & demon investigate a death, collecting evidence as to whether the deceased’s soul is destined for heaven & hell.
- Phase 2: The evidence is brought before the court, with historical figures arguing for the soul’s ultimate destiny.
Warning: As this game uses black humour to deal with death, mortality, self-inflicted harm and the issue of good & evil, it may not be suitable for all players and is resommended for a mature audience.