- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: High Guard – Aslan
[Groundhoggoth Games] Play Dead #4: Sawmill
Welcome to the Sawmill. You are all here because you have squandered your lives; now you will learn the true value of every breath you take. The cylinder in this room contains a toxic gas; when the clock reaches zero, the gas will be released and you will all die.
If you wish to prevent this, you must disable the countdown by turning keys in the two boxes you see before you. Both keys must be turned at the same time or the gas will be released; any attempt to tamper with any part of the mechanism will also release the gas.
A number of keys have been placed throughout this building; you are free to look for them, but in order to claim a key, one of you will have to undergo a trial. The question is, are you prepared to risk your life in order to save it? Or would you rather trust the strangers you are with to save it for you?
This is a rules-light storygame for 4-8 players and does not require a GM: in a short space of time, you’ll discover who your character is by creating them as you play are but you’ll also have to figure out who you can trust amongst the other characters…
There is also a bonus game using the same rules, that enables you to play short, dark comedy-dramas about eccentric characters who share mysterious connections…