- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
[Groundhoggoth Games] Secret Dossiers
The Secret Dossiers are a set of eight characters for an espionage and action-themed simple story game, where each of the eight playbooks contains the following:
- An outline of the character for you to build on and flesh out as you play.
- The characters abilities and what they bring to the team for the mission.
- The complete rules for playing the game.
This is a GMless game, where the players create their mission and resolve it by taking turns to describe the obstacles they face, for everyone else to then decide whether they are going to help overcome that obstacle or complicate the mission further. Get together with 2 to 5 friends, give everybody their own playbook and you’re ready to play!