- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Groundhoggoth Games] The Final Voyage of The Selene: Bumper Pack
Groundhoggoth Games have just uploaded the Bumper Edition of The Final Voyage of the Selene onto DriveThruRPG/RPGNow. This is a guided narrative freeform in the style of Witch: the Road to Lindisfarne. During the course of 3 acts, bookended by a prologue and epilogue, the six characters will explore their agendas and motivations, while the players are aware that their actions may be the cause of the disaster that engulfs The Selene and their characters may not get out alive.
This Bumper pack includes:
- The Final Voyage of The Selene: the core game booklet.
- All the original Role & Agenda cards needed to play.
- The Final Word on The Selene: commentary, guidance and suggestions for the game.
- Six new Roles and six new Agendas.