- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
[Groundhoggoth Games] The ‘Hood Director’s Cut
You live in the ‘hood, where your neighbours are trying to get by, keep their heads down and not draw too much attention to themselves, but that’s life isn’t for you. You want a bigger slice of the pie and you mean to get it; you may be small, but you’re going to grow real big, real fast.
This is an Apocalypse World hack called The ‘Hood, about ordinary people living on the fringes of law and society, looking for ways to make a buck no matter what it takes. The Director’s Cutincludes:
- A short introduction to the Apocalypse World system.
- Rules for basic moves, peripheral moves, experience, debt and heat.
- 27 playbooks, from The Barkeep to The Voice.
- A dissection of all the basic & peripheral moves for the MC.
- Guidance on creating the neighbourhood and MCing the game.
- The Score: a playset for one-shots.
- An appendix on the origins of the game.