- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Groundhoggoth Games] The ‘Hood Director’s Cut
You live in the ‘hood, where your neighbours are trying to get by, keep their heads down and not draw too much attention to themselves, but that’s life isn’t for you. You want a bigger slice of the pie and you mean to get it; you may be small, but you’re going to grow real big, real fast.
This is an Apocalypse World hack called The ‘Hood, about ordinary people living on the fringes of law and society, looking for ways to make a buck no matter what it takes. The Director’s Cutincludes:
- A short introduction to the Apocalypse World system.
- Rules for basic moves, peripheral moves, experience, debt and heat.
- 27 playbooks, from The Barkeep to The Voice.
- A dissection of all the basic & peripheral moves for the MC.
- Guidance on creating the neighbourhood and MCing the game.
- The Score: a playset for one-shots.
- An appendix on the origins of the game.