- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[Groundhoggoth Games] The ‘Hood Director’s Cut
You live in the ‘hood, where your neighbours are trying to get by, keep their heads down and not draw too much attention to themselves, but that’s life isn’t for you. You want a bigger slice of the pie and you mean to get it; you may be small, but you’re going to grow real big, real fast.
This is an Apocalypse World hack called The ‘Hood, about ordinary people living on the fringes of law and society, looking for ways to make a buck no matter what it takes. The Director’s Cutincludes:
- A short introduction to the Apocalypse World system.
- Rules for basic moves, peripheral moves, experience, debt and heat.
- 27 playbooks, from The Barkeep to The Voice.
- A dissection of all the basic & peripheral moves for the MC.
- Guidance on creating the neighbourhood and MCing the game.
- The Score: a playset for one-shots.
- An appendix on the origins of the game.