- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Groundhoggoth Games] Underfoot
In a world of fairy folk and familiars, size really matters…
Underfoot is a light, humourous storygame about the downtrodden creatures in a fantasy world making ends meet in a city that will as likely crush them as tolerate them: the system uses a handful of six-sided dice rolled against a single stat, Size. The bigger you are, the tougher you get but you’ll have trouble running rings around those pesky bigjobs. Play as smart-alec ravens, thieving goblins, scurrying rats and wondrous pixies as you try to steal the scraps from under the noses of the humans who built their city over your home.
This game includes the complete rules in a small pdf, plus a custom character sheet.