- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Groundhoggoth Games] Underfoot
In a world of fairy folk and familiars, size really matters…
Underfoot is a light, humourous storygame about the downtrodden creatures in a fantasy world making ends meet in a city that will as likely crush them as tolerate them: the system uses a handful of six-sided dice rolled against a single stat, Size. The bigger you are, the tougher you get but you’ll have trouble running rings around those pesky bigjobs. Play as smart-alec ravens, thieving goblins, scurrying rats and wondrous pixies as you try to steal the scraps from under the noses of the humans who built their city over your home.
This game includes the complete rules in a small pdf, plus a custom character sheet.