- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
- [Ennead Games] Deities and Pantheons
- [Precis Intermedia] City in the Mirage
- Extra Life Video Game Bar
- [Beyond Belief Games] Return of the Woodland Warriors
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 55: Combat Feats 2
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy: Now in Print
- [DramaScape] Modern and Ruined Library
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Vehicle Handbook
[Groundhoggoth Games] Underfoot
In a world of fairy folk and familiars, size really matters…
Underfoot is a light, humourous storygame about the downtrodden creatures in a fantasy world making ends meet in a city that will as likely crush them as tolerate them: the system uses a handful of six-sided dice rolled against a single stat, Size. The bigger you are, the tougher you get but you’ll have trouble running rings around those pesky bigjobs. Play as smart-alec ravens, thieving goblins, scurrying rats and wondrous pixies as you try to steal the scraps from under the noses of the humans who built their city over your home.
This game includes the complete rules in a small pdf, plus a custom character sheet.