- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
Grove of Hands
This Product is a 32 x 30 inch, full color floorplan of a strange grove.
The Product comes with the Hex, Square and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps.
“Whatever ritual they are performing, I think we should stop them. I don’t think we will like the result!”
Grove of Hands is a single map of a clearing in a forest with an odd collection of pillars and hand-like statues. Grove of Hands includes a 360-degree panoramic view.
Grove of Hands is intended for fantasy or horror-themed games.
Adventure hook for use with this product.
The Awakening: While traveling in the forest, the group comes upon a gathering of men and women with black robes having green and brown embroidered trims. They are chanting loudly and praying towards the pillars and statues. It is up to the group to investigate or interfere with the ritual if they wish. If the group interferes, the cultists scatter. If the group tries to take the sword, the hand statues awaken and attack the group to stop them from stealing the sword.
If the group waits, the cultists finish their ritual. The hand statues pull up a massive body from underneath the ground below, the earth swallowing up many of the surprised cultists. The hands attach to the four pillars, clicking into place. Two of the hands act as legs, two as arms, and the other hand is where a head would be. The cultist leader then directs the massive statue to head towards the nearest town… Its up to the group to then stop the massive monster directly or try and defeat the leader of the cultists, hoping that it stops the statue’s rampage.