- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Corporation Slogan
- [DramaScape] Ambush Road
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Corporation Name
- [DramaScape] The Beacon
- Organised Chaos with Mike Mason
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Theme and Setting
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Vehicle Handbook in Print
- [Precis Intermedia] MasterBook Core PDF
[Guild Companion Publications] Guild Adventurer #4
The fourth issue of The Guild Adventurer has arrived! The Guild Adventurer is a compilation of original adventures and adventure-related material for Rolemaster, Shadow World and HARP. In this, the fourth issue, we have five adventures:
- Who Saves the Savior – a high-level scenario by Robert Defendi for the Echoes of Heaven setting, statted for Rolemaster and HARP.
- Unusual Heroes – this low-level scenario by Dennis Larsen pits ordinary folk who might aspire to become adventurers against the braggadacio of experienced sellswords; it is statted for Rolemaster and HARP
- Muck and Mire – this standalone scenario by Marc Rosen statted for HARP and Rolemaster will give your PCs an opportunity to get their hands dirty and their feet wet;
- Keep of the Damned – this standalone scenario by Ward Miller will satisfy the needs of your HARP and Rolemaster players for a dungeon crawl and general smiting of the Undead.
- Eyes of Stone – Terry Amthor reveals some of the mysteries and magic of southeast Emer in this Rolemaster (Classic and RMSS/FRP) adventure for the Shadow World setting.
with original artwork by Craig John and Maria Duffield.