- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Hard Suits, Combat Walkers and Battlesuits
A brand new supplement for 2300AD has just been released; Hard Suits, Combat Walkers and Battlesuits.
This new supplement for 2300AD expands the roles of combat walkers, hard suits and battlesuits, introducing new designs ready to take to the stars. Battlesuits are clam-shell-style unpowered armour (sometimes with assistive exoskeletons), while hard suits are humanoid suits of powered combat armour with enhanced capabilities. Combat walkers are the large but lightweight, non-humanoid walking vehicles.
Also included is a complete and expanded design system for all three, allowing referees and players to create their own designs, from basic utility models to hardened battle machines dedicated to annihilating the growing menaces Mankind is discovering on the far reaches of the exploratory Arms.