- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
HARP College of Magics
Continue your journey on the new road to High Adventure.
The College of Mages is now accepting qualified students interested in learning the art and craft of Magic. If you have demonstrated an aptitude for Magic, then we urge you to enroll today. Novices are welcome.
College of Magics expands the depth and breadth of HARP magic. Among the topics that the book covers are: What is magic and how does it work? This product introduces new types of magic, including natural magic, alchemy, and enchantment.
College of Magics also includes rules for creating and designing new spells; new HARP spells, and a primer on temporary and permanent magic item design. And of course new professions: The Elementalist, the Vivamancer, the Thaumaturge, and the Necromancer.
Drawing upon years of actual play from the fan base, HARP College of Magics is an enhanced version of the original HARP supplement published in 2004.
- A selection of HARP character creation software: Create, update, and print your characters without fuss!
- Visit our HARP Vault, a treasure trove of free HARP downloads written by the fans for the fans: new professions, spells, monsters, adventures and more.
- Visit the HARP forum. Find other HARP players, get answers to rules questions, or just share your HARP thoughts.
- You can find these and much more, at www.ironcrown.com.