- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
HARP College of Magics
Continue your journey on the new road to High Adventure.
The College of Mages is now accepting qualified students interested in learning the art and craft of Magic. If you have demonstrated an aptitude for Magic, then we urge you to enroll today. Novices are welcome.
College of Magics expands the depth and breadth of HARP magic. Among the topics that the book covers are: What is magic and how does it work? This product introduces new types of magic, including natural magic, alchemy, and enchantment.
College of Magics also includes rules for creating and designing new spells; new HARP spells, and a primer on temporary and permanent magic item design. And of course new professions: The Elementalist, the Vivamancer, the Thaumaturge, and the Necromancer.
Drawing upon years of actual play from the fan base, HARP College of Magics is an enhanced version of the original HARP supplement published in 2004.
- A selection of HARP character creation software: Create, update, and print your characters without fuss!
- Visit our HARP Vault, a treasure trove of free HARP downloads written by the fans for the fans: new professions, spells, monsters, adventures and more.
- Visit the HARP forum. Find other HARP players, get answers to rules questions, or just share your HARP thoughts.
- You can find these and much more, at www.ironcrown.com.