- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
HARP Martial Law available now for just $5.00
HARP Martial Law is back as a shiny enhanced pdf. Buy it now for only $5.00 (~£3.21) for a limited time only (normally $12.00 (~£7.70)).
HARP Martial Law
– the new road to High Adventure
How do monsters and magic affect weapons, armor, and fighting styles?
Martial Law breaks new ground in the field of fantasy role playing combat rules. Martial Law expands the fast, dramatic combat of HARP (High Adventure Role Playing) Fantasy to include detailed hit location criticals.
Martial Law also includes a section on creating and playing warriors in fantasy settings and cool new moves and equipment for fighters.
Drawing upon years of actual play from the fan base, HARP Martial Law is an enhanced version of the original HARP supplement published in 2004.
- A selection of HARP character creation software: Create, update, and print your characters without fuss!
- Visit our HARP Vault, a treasure trove of free HARP downloads written by the fans for the fans: new professions, spells, monsters, adventures and more.
- Visit the HARP forum. Find other HARP players, get answers to rules questions, or just share your HARP thoughts.
- You can find these and much more, at www.ironcrown.com.