- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Hell 4 Leather Released
Prince of Darkness Games in conjunction with Boxninja is proud to announce that Hell 4 Leather is now available!
A RPG of Bloody Revenge on Devil’s Night!
Inspired by tales of revenge as diverse as: Hamlet, Kill Bill, The Crow and with a hint of Ghost Rider – Hell 4 Leather roars like a motorbike on full throttle.
The game features a liberating style of scene-based free-style role-playing brought to a focus with decisive card mechanics.
Tarot Cards are used by The Fool, a vengeful revenant intent on killing off the rest of the Devil’s Dozen before the rooster crows.
Major Arcana denote the Major Characters, the Scenes to play, and the various Boons that advantage both The Fool and those who had him killed.
An awesome layout by Boxninja’s Gregor Hutton (3:16) makes this game a thing of true beauty.
Hell 4 Leather available now from PoD Games!
Players: 3 – 6 (No GM required)
Playing Time: 2 – 4 hours
System: Tarot Deck (playing cards can be used as a substitute)
Genre: Revenge / Outlaw Bikers / Occult
Price: £6.66 (full colour booklet and PDF).
Hell 4 Leather somehow won the “Two Games One Name” competition. A fun-filled extravaganza organized by Mr Nathan D Paoletta (hamsterprophet.wordpress.com).
H4L was paired with Sebastian Hickey‘s Hell For Leather – a game where murder equals extra dice… (cobwebgames.com)