- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Hellfrost Adventure: Clash of Steel Released
LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!
Through Edges and Glory rewards, Hellfrost allows the heroes to become leaders of men. The playground for such characters is not the “dungeon” environment, but the open battlefield. They lead companies to death or glory beneath fluttering banners, not skulk in dark shadows searching moldy corpses for a few coins. The call to arms has been issued, but are you ready to engage in the Clash of Steel?
Instead of standard tabletop adventures, this adventure pack contains four Mass Battles scenarios. Although designed as standalone events, the GM can easily work them into an existing campaign. Also included is an alternate set of rules for running very large-scale battles on the tabletop. Now the players can literally control the actions of their troops and watch the battle unfold before their eyes. More importantly, it allows characters to use many of their regular Edges and still play a crucial role in determining the outcome of the encounter.