- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Hellfrost Adventure: Clash of Steel Released
LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!
Through Edges and Glory rewards, Hellfrost allows the heroes to become leaders of men. The playground for such characters is not the “dungeon” environment, but the open battlefield. They lead companies to death or glory beneath fluttering banners, not skulk in dark shadows searching moldy corpses for a few coins. The call to arms has been issued, but are you ready to engage in the Clash of Steel?
Instead of standard tabletop adventures, this adventure pack contains four Mass Battles scenarios. Although designed as standalone events, the GM can easily work them into an existing campaign. Also included is an alternate set of rules for running very large-scale battles on the tabletop. Now the players can literally control the actions of their troops and watch the battle unfold before their eyes. More importantly, it allows characters to use many of their regular Edges and still play a crucial role in determining the outcome of the encounter.