- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
Hellfrost Creature Guide: Frost Giants
The civilized races fear many monstrous breeds, but none more than the frost giants. Each winter-loving, towering fiend is a one-man company, with the strength of a blizzard and the fortitude of a glacier. Individually, they are a great menace; when they gather in numbers, they are nearly unstoppable. Those are beholden to hold back the forces of winter would be wise to heed the advice presented here, for to ignore it is to invite doom.
This supplement looks at the frost giants’ origins, anatomy, social structure, culture, warfare, and religion. It brings together all the stats for various frost giants, as well as presenting new foes and options.
Although designed for the Hellfrost setting, this produce can be used in most any Savage Worlds game.