- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Hellfrost Creature Guide: Golems
Until the destructive Golem War ravaged the northern continent, golems were used across lands held. They were created in great number by the Anari, who employed them as near-mindless slaves, automatons programmed to follow orders without question or concern for their own well-being. Today, golems are virtually unknown, bogeymen used to scare children and adults alike. This supplement briefly explores the origins of golems, discusses the major events of the Golem War, and provides stats for all the species of golem known to sages.
Although designed for the Hellfrost setting, this produce can be used in most any Savage Worlds game.