- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Hellfrost Creature Guide: Golems
Until the destructive Golem War ravaged the northern continent, golems were used across lands held. They were created in great number by the Anari, who employed them as near-mindless slaves, automatons programmed to follow orders without question or concern for their own well-being. Today, golems are virtually unknown, bogeymen used to scare children and adults alike. This supplement briefly explores the origins of golems, discusses the major events of the Golem War, and provides stats for all the species of golem known to sages.
Although designed for the Hellfrost setting, this produce can be used in most any Savage Worlds game.