- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Hellfrost Land of Fire] Realm Guide 19: The Al-Wazir Sultanate
Welcome one and all to the Al-Wazir Sultanate, the physical manifestation of Suleiman’s dream! For just a few dinars this marvellous guide book will detail the many delights of our great cities, introduce you to many illustrious persons, and explore our wise and benevolent culture! Within these pages you will find stories of danger and glory, learn about the mysterious jinn, and find fuel enough for any imagination! This great and wondrous tome is divided into three sections for your reading pleasure.
This 14 page section covers general information concerning the Sultanate and its people. Inside you’ll find details on Social Hierarchy, Education, Religion, Military, Law & Order, Trade & Tribute, Major Locales , and Persons of Note.
Each of the nine great cities receives 8 dedicated pages. We cover the same topics above, but with a specific focus on how they apply with each city. Hundreds of new locations provide you with plenty of places to visit, explore, and shop! Dare you brave the House of Screams? Do you have the coin to shop in the Jinn Market? Will you enlist at the University of the Arcane?
The Pegasus Guard
This two page section expands the material on the Sultan’s elite Pegasus Guard, with information for GMs and players alike! As an added bonus, the Sultan has permitted us to discuss the bloodlines of his pegasi.
But there is yet more, oh noble master of the golden coin! The author has provided further information through the use of sidebars! Here are such thing as universities (and how heroes can enrol on courses), three new magical Arcane Backgrounds, rules and advice covering libraries, hiring sages, working for a living, and scribing tomes of lore, as well as information on the lesser jinn and thieves guilds.