- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
Hellfrost Organization Guide
Hellfrost is a deep and vibrant setting. Its many religious cults and temporal organizations allow characters to be part of something greater than themselves yet still retain their individuality, offering them a both a purpose beyond just slaying monsters and acquiring treasure, and giving them a network of allies and friends they can call upon in times of need. These are not faceless organizations that exist in name only, but active facets of the world engaged in politics, commerce, research, and war, often at a continent-wide level.
Inside you’ll find information on the history and structure on 19 organizations designed for player characters to join. Designed for players as much as the GM, there tips on how to play a member, combat advice, and suggestions on how to spend advancements, new Professional Edges, and notes on how the general populace reacts to members of the organizations.
This supplement details the following organizations: Arcane Hand, Bludgeoners, Convocation of Elementalists, Deathdealers, Dragon Guard, Gray Legion, Hearth Knights, Hrosmark Huscarls, Huscarls of Hammerhand, The Iron Guild, Knights Hrafn, Lorekeepers, Order of Jotundauðr, Reliquary, Roadwardens, Sisterhood of Mercy, Thirteen Warriors, Watchers of the Black Gate, and Wood Wardens.
Although this product is written for the Hellfrost setting, all the Professional Edges relating directly to the organizations have been included, thus enabling the GM to add these groups to his own Savage Worlds fantasy campaign.