- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
Hellfrost: Rassilon Expansion II
PREPARE TO FIGHT AGAINST THE WINTER!
In the frozen lands of the northern continent proud warriors recite the deeds of their ancestors; intrepid explorers cross the storm-wracked oceans or delve into Ertha’s dark realm; clerics invoke miracles with the power to affect hundreds of lives; and powerful organizations strive to make the land a safer place. And now your heroes can join them!
The Rassilon Expansion 2 builds on the Hellfrost setting, adding new information and bringing older material to print for the first time.
Within these pages you will find:
- New options for player characters, including Edges, Hindrances, gear, Arcane Background, and spells.
- Setting rules for ancestry, collective faith, the effects of elevation on temperature, exploring the turbulent seas and dark underworld, a new type of relic, and traditional sports.
- Detailed rules for learning and casting resource miracles, powerful rituals designed to affect an entire settlement.
- Expanded information on the many organizations player characters can join.
- An expanded bestiary with over 100 additonal foes.
This book is designed for use in conjunction with the Hellfrost Player’s Guide
and Hellfrost Bestiary.
The Hellfrost Rassilon Expansion II is a core book in the epic Hellfrost setting for the award-winning Savage Worlds RPG.