- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
Hellfrost Region Guide #53: Alfheim
Betwixt the realms of mortals and gods lies the land of the fey. It is a place of mystery and wonder, danger and delight, little traveled by mortals yet widely named and described in songs and poems of old. It is a land divided between light and darkness, a land of dreams made real, season long days and nights, and ever-changing environments. Few who enter emerge completely unscathed by the experience.
This supplement explores the basics of the unearthly race, and the strange nature of their realm. Setting rules for those invited to visit, or who inadvertently stray across the border, are provided for the GM, as are four new varieties of fey. For players, there is a new Edge (Fey-Touched), and a new Arcane Background (Glamour).