- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Here Be Intelligent Magic Items
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s For Sale, Anyway? V a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Julian Neale and Trevor Self.
Your PCs have final emerged from the dungeon laden with loot pried from the clutches of their slain foes. Heroically returning to civilization, they divide up the choicest items, sell the dross and other unwanted treasures and gleefully count their share.
Most are happy to spend their loot on normal magic items, but others like to buy esoteric or unique items, and chief amongst some objects are intelligent magical items! So, they ask “So what intelligent magic items are for sale in this town, anyway?” At that point, likely or not, the game grinds to a halt as the GM frantically generates a few lackluster items (After all, most GMs have better things to do with their prep time than generate what the PCs might want to buy on the off chance they return to town after a successful foray).
So What’s For Sale, Anyway? V banishes this problem by providing 30 pre-generated, ready-to-use intelligent magical items for the busy GM to immediately use in his campaign. Each item comes fully detailed with powers, personality, background and more!
You can download a sample and check out the Foreword, Contents and lists of featured itemshere.