- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
- New Event for Female Gamers
- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
This comprises the 10 fold up paper tokens included with The Old Cemetery, as well as 30 all new paper tokens.
This product contains demons, hell hounds, gargoyles, goblins, ghouls, mummies, skeletons, werewolves, vampires, and zombies.
Skeletons range from unarmed to natural bone weapons to fully armored holding sword and shield, allowing Game Masters to advance the threat as needed.
Zombies run the gamut from classic shambling ones to more modern, faster zombies depending on the zombies prevalent in your Horror games or to increase their challenge. Some monster types aren’t as immediately recognizable.
The Game Master is encouraged to use them as horrors, aliens, demons, mutants, or whatever type of creature the game they are running needs. A couple of examples are the red armored creature with pincers instead of hands and the green and yellow snake-like creature whose arms end with bone blades. No matter what type of Halloween game you want to run, these Horror miniatures can add to the creepy atmosphere and fun!